A Few Favorites

Sunday, April 18, 2010 |

I can't believe how quickly my spring break flew by ~ I think I need at least one more week to finish all the projects I started :)

One of the items on our “to do” list was to purchase a new home computer ~ I rank this right up there with car shopping. Bottom line is that no matter what you buy, it's out dated once you leave the lot. We now have the new computer home and my sweet husband is working on transferring all our info from the old to the new.

I'll have to wait to show you what I've been working on since I can't access any of my pictures. I am happy to share that I tackled something I've been waiting to do for the last couple of years.

So for now I'll just share with you some of my current favorites.

Lip Shimmer
Just the right amount of color and it’s a lip balm ~ double duty. I have them in several colors.
Thank you Bert's Bees.


  The hand washing I do in one day alone reeks havoc on my poor nails. I’ve seen a noticeable difference since I began using this two weeks ago. It speaks the truth when it claims to be a nail strengthener.
Nicole by OPI is found at Target
I've used (and loved) Crabtree and Evelyn for years. Gardeners Hand Therapy is one of my all time go~to for dry hands. I use it year round. The best part is that is ISN'T greasy. I order mine online since there isn't a store near our home.They have sales and special offers all the time.




Yummy!
 My husband and I tried this for the first time last night.
Mud Pie is one of their new flavors and it did not disappoint.
What's not to like about Ben &Jerry's?!
Me Too
Have you tried of pair of these on? The minute you put them on, your feet feel like they are walking on clouds.
I've been looking for cute shoes that are comfortable. Cute and comfortable are not often found in the same sentence let alone a pair of shoes. My feet and legs don't hurt from standing on a concret floor all day ~ dream come true!

I'm off to get ready for my week ahead.
It's always so hard to get back into the school swing of things when you've been off schedule.




Leave A Comment

17 comments:

Lazaro Cooks said...

Ben & Jerry's Mud Pie is on my best list. Without a doubt. Have a wonderful week! Cheers!

Lazaro Cooks said...

Ben & Jerry's Mud Pie is on my best list. Without a doubt. Have a great week. Cheers!

LuLu said...

Okay some of your favorites are mine as well.... haven't tried the ice cream though and the hand lotion.... it sounds like a must!!! I LOVE Me toos they are so comfortable
Have a great week back to school,
xo,
LuLu

Seersucker Scrapper said...

That B&J looks so yummy! I think it will be a favorite of mine real soon!

Suburban Princess said...

Oooo I love C&E creams! They are the best!

Amanda said...

Hi! Just discovered your lovely blog and am now a follower. I love anything Crabtree & Evelyn too, such beautiful products. Those shoes look lovely, I'm on the hunt for a pair of flats for the cooler season too. Enjoy your week x

Unknown said...

What a fun round up...now dying to try Mud Pie!

Tina said...

Hi Jo:) I love Crabtree & Evelyn too. That lip balm looks gorgeous and I would love a pair of those gorgeous shoes!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment today! I find you being a special ed teacher so inspiring!! Good luck with your new computer and I hope you have a wonderful day:)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jo,

I like your list of your favorite things ~ I have also used the Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners handcream and love it.
I will have to look out for the nail hardener.
I hope it all goes well for back to school and have a great week.

Hugs
Carolyn

Holly Lefevre said...

Love the favorites! I make a mean mud pie ice cream...wish I could send you some. I MUST try that hand cream...I need it year round!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Love your favorites! Love Ben and Jerry's and adore Crabtree and Evelyn...you have great taste;)!

Enjoy!
Cathy

bevy said...

Cute, cute shoes! I need to find those... and I love Bert's Bees Rhubarb. It has just enough "cullah" so that my mother doesn't have to tell me I need lipstick!

BTW... we sell your favorite lotion and it is 20% off this month! www.teagardenofaiken.com

I know... a bit of self-promotion! LOL

annechovie said...

I lobe Burt's Bees li shimmer, too....that stuff is amazing and the minty tingle on your lips is great, isn't it? Hope you have a really good week, Jo! xo

Katie said...

Those shoes are adorable!

Travelbugmom said...

Love the shoes! Where did you find them? Oh and there are no words for ben and jerry's mud pie...YUMMMMM!

Kathleen said...

Lol! All of these would be on my favorites list too! Where are those adorable shoes from?

Jo said...

The shoes are from DSW ~ the closest one to me is in Warwick, RI. It is so worth the drive to have happy feet!

Jo

Newer Posts Older Posts Home