He's home!

Friday, May 29, 2009 |
He is home and I am thrilled!
Classes ended a few weeks ago but, he stayed down in the Carolina's
to do a little golfing, and spend some time with family before heading back "up north"
for the summer.
This may sound odd, but life is right again ~ my balance has been resumed.
I'm looking forward to summer and spending long lazy {humor me} days relaxing and just enjoying my time with my children.
His first words to me were ~ man it's cold here! Thanks Nick, I missed you too! :)
It's not the greatest picture of either one of us ~ Nicholas had been driving all day and I had just gotten home from school and changed into my bummy clothes
Nonetheless, I'm ecstatic to see my baby boy!





Leave A Comment

8 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Your "baby boy" is adorable! What a great photo!

carolinagirl said...

Yay!!!! It looks like he has a Carolina shirt on in that photo!!! I love it! :)

Petunia said...

Yay! Enjoy your time with him!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

It's always nice here when we have both little chicks back in the nest. I seem to sleep better just knowing they're home. Enjoy!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

So glad for you! I know you will enjoy a great summer with your son, and I think you look adorable in your "bummy" clothes! :)
Carrie

Jessica Ryan said...

I'm only about an hour to an hour and a half away depending on traffic and my driving ;)

Lorie said...

It is a great picture! I love having my kids all home for the summer too!

pve design said...

Enjoy each day with your son~
My best friend lives in Mystic and she restores furniture. I hope we get to see her soon!
pve

Newer Posts Older Posts Home