So Long, Insecurity

Saturday, February 13, 2010 |

A friend of mine is reading this book and is learning so much about herself, and those in her life.
I would not consider myself as one with insecurities so it didn't spark an instant need in me to run out and purchase the book. Upon a recent enlightening discussion, I decided to pick it up as a future read.

Since then, I've learned of Beth Moore's "book chat" on line. It is very doable and the so called assignments are not difficult. I'm looking forward to hearing others thoughts and insights as the chapters are read and discussed.
If you're interested in learning more, pop on over here.

Have you read this book? Let me know what you think.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Leave A Comment

12 comments:

bevy said...

I have not read it, but my pastor's wife is recommending it. I am doing Beth Moore's study Breaking Free which seems very similar. She is an amazing and beautiful woman who has overcome so much only through her relationship (her words! :) ) with Christ. I look forward to hearing how you like it!

myletterstoemily said...

gotta' love beth!

LuLu said...

I've heard of the book as well around blogland, now i'm interested in getting a copy.
Happy Valentine's Day weekend,
stay warm too!!
xo,
LuLu

Queen B. said...

No, have not read this book...

Henley on the Horn said...

I cant' wait to hear what you think! I have done one of her studies in the past!

Henley on the Horn said...

I cant' wait to hear what you think! I have done one of her studies in the past!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jo,

I have not read this book, but will look out for it. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Valentines Day
Hugs
Carolyn

annechovie said...

Sounds great, Jo. I have not read that book, but have done one of her other studys. Have a very Happy V Day! xo

KK said...

LOVE Beth Moore--I MUST check this out!

CarolinaGirl said...

Hey there! I just got my copy Sat. and I can't wait. I am following her bible study too on her blog. I have needed this book for years!!!

Sibi said...

Just got it. Love it. Love it. Love it. It cuts you to the core in a good way.

I love the fact that she is so REAL.

What do you think??

Mary Lou said...

I've heard so much about Beth Moore but never done one of her studies but now you've sparked my interest and I will look at the book.
We have a common interest!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home