Good News!

Monday, March 21, 2011 |

IMG_0224

Our prayers have been answered!
I so appreciate your kind hearts and giving spirits.

 
Thank you for all your prayers, sweet comments and emails. I am beyond thrilled to share with you that our school family is safe and in a few days will be making their way home to the United States. I wish I could share more details with you regarding the condition and state of families in Japan, but at this time, we aren't aware of any. I hope to hear firsthand once they return and any possible suggestions of how we can additionally help. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to all those in Japan.





Leave A Comment

11 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Great News!

Kacey said...

Such great news...this makes me SO happy! We received word last Thursday from some families we were waiting to hear from as well!

Lorri said...

That is wonderful news! I know you will be glad when they are back safe and sound. Awesome!

Travelbugmom said...

:) Happy news!

xo Queen Bee xo said...

Sigh of relief!! What great news!

bevy said...

What wonderful news!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Fabulous news!!!

carolinagirl said...

so thankful!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jo,

That is such wonderful news, and I have been thinking and praying for the family, along with all our friends in Japan.
Love the pretty hydrangea.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Stitchfork said...

Very good news!
And very pretty photo!
Cathy - who's husband was also a Naval officer

Susan R said...

I feel your need for Spring. I mistakenly put on a shorter skirt, short sleeve polo, flip flops and through a sweater over my shoulders yesterday and by noon we had hail. It was very short lived and the sun came out afterward, but mother nature is messing with us and I don't like it.
We have a saying in Colorado..."If you don't like the weather here, just wait five minutes." How true it is.
I'm hoping and thinking Spring for you.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home