He misses me

Thursday, October 23, 2008 |


I came home to a very unexpected surprise ~ flowers! My husband can be very sweet and thoughtful. He planned to have this fall arrangement delivered when he knew I would be busy with our Oktoberfest preparations and conferences at school this week. It's nice to know that he was thinking of me. He caught me totally off guard which makes this gift that much more special.

It's hard to see from the picture (I took several but I just couldn't get it right) but there are actually two levels. The first holds the flowers and the bottom is filled with candy corn. It's really very cute. I'll use it for one of our center pieces this weekend.

I can't wait to see him ~ only a few more days!

Posted by Picasa


Leave A Comment

7 comments:

Petunia said...

What a sweet husband! You are a lucky girl! :)

Kristen said...

That is so thoughtful and sweet!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a sweetheart you have!!!
-Sandy Toes

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

The flowers are so pretty! You will be able to enjoy those for days! Have a great weekend Jo!
Carrie

Coco said...

What a way to end your crazy week! And that arrangement is beautiful.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Those are beautiful...what a guy!

CarolinaGirl said...

Those are the best flowers, the ones "just because I love you"!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home