Girls Night Out

Friday, January 9, 2009 |
I am so looking forward to this evening. It has been a crazy week that has run the spectrum of activities and illnesses. I'm happy to put it all behind me and relax.
We girls are going to a fun restaurant in Mystic for yummy food, wine, and as always, fabulous girl "chit chat" as my husband calls it.
I'm counting down to 6:00pm!


Had to include a picture of my new monogrammed wine glass.
They were one of the great Christmas gifts
I received this year.


Leave A Comment

12 comments:

Rae said...

Ahhhh, love GNO! Have a fabulous time tonight!! Love your new glasses!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love those glasses..I love when things are monogrammed..so pretty!
-sandy toe

Petunia said...

Love the glass! Have fun tonight!!

Jeni said...

I am so into monogram things right now....your glasses are beautiful! Enjoy.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love the glass...very classy:)

Hope you are enjoying your girls night out.....it really has been one of those weeks, hasn't it!!

Have a nice relaxing weekend!

Lisa

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Those are SO cute! I am hoping you had a wonderful night tonight and got lots of relaxation Jo! :)
Carrie

Lori said...

Your new glasses are beautiful!
I hope you enjoyed your "chitchat" and being with your friends!
The comments are fine, I still get the messages and also my email is in my "about me" too. Good luck with your venture! :)

fleur de lis cottage said...

Hope you had a great ladies night out. I heart your wine glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

had a version of 'girls night' this weekend...six year olds at a slumber party. you know there is not a lot of difference in them and me and my friends when we all get together! love the glasses btw, anything monogrammed is fabulous!
~nicole

Barb said...

Love the wineglasses,Have fun, Barb

Holly said...

Must Get Those Glasses!!!! Fabulous!

Unknown said...

That glass is beautiful! Hope you had a blast!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home