Simplistic Sunday

Monday, August 25, 2008 |
We had a quiet Sunday ~
~worked in the yard with my husband
~organized my week ahead
~planned our dinners for the week
~made the weekly grocery list
~chatted with a friend from home {Michigan}
~finished my project {seen below}
~had dinner on the patio
~watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics
with my husband
It was a lovely day
My Project
I love monograms ~ the more the better!
I had a few odds and ends laying around so, I made this yesterday afternoon.
It's rather hard to see compliments of my antique camera {we are currently "researching" camera options, being married to an engineer can be a little daunting at times. I would have just bought one by now, OK, back to the project}.
I had a mirror that I didn't really use, paper that I love, a monogram, and beautiful ribbon just itching to be used.
Put it all together, and this is what you get!
I have it hanging on the wall in our master bedroom by my
reading nook.
It fits just perfectly, I love it!

Another fabulous Simplistic Sunday!


Leave A Comment

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im in love!!!! So so PRETTY!

Preppy Mama said...

Love it!!

Petunia said...

You are so creative! I love it. Where did you get the beautiful monogram?

Stacy said...

Gulp. I love it. Simply stunning.

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! Now I am off to see more of your wonderful blog!

~Stacy

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Beautiful! LOVE it- such a great idea!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh, I adore monograms! That is gorgeous...how do you do it? How do you find the monogram itself? I will poke around your blog to see if there's more! Thanks for a brilliant idea!
-Carrie

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I love it...thanks for stopping by my blog...yours will become routine read for me...it's great!

CarolinaGirl said...

I love it,love it,love it! OK, how do I get that monogram? My husband laughs at me because he says I will slap a monogram on anything! I thought that was normal! :)

Kim said...

I love this - great idea!!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

That is so pretty and creative! I love it! I would monogram everything if I could!

-Sandy Toes

Anonymous said...

This idea has inspired me~ I love that!!! Thank you for posting it here!

Have a wonderful day,

Krista @ bits and pieces

Newer Posts Older Posts Home